Menu
joseph1992
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving home

HI just a quick question seeing as the online chat is too busy..., I am planning a home move within the next month but i am on an old package which included sky cinema would they still need to offer me that when moving as i am made aware you now have to sign up to a new contract but don't want to lose out on the deal i had originally as that would just be daft any help would be appreciated.

it was big kahuna with sky cinema limited edition for any one wondering.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving home

Hi joseph1992, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

When moving home, a new account is set up and we will try and replicate your old deal. If this isn't possible then we can look at other options. 

If you want to keep Sky Movies then just let the agent know when you call. The sooner you call the better though Smiley Happy 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi joseph1992, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

When moving home, a new account is set up and we will try and replicate your old deal. If this isn't possible then we can look at other options. 

If you want to keep Sky Movies then just let the agent know when you call. The sooner you call the better though Smiley Happy 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

joseph1992
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks ive sorted my home move out and got to keep sky movies and got to have more discounts than i had before so much more beneficial for me and quick and easy.
0 Kudos