Menu
EmsLDN
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving home - would like to take my service but will have to wait until the end of April?!

I am not a happy bunny. I waded through an awful call to try and arrange to have my Virgin services moved to our new property - approximately 4 miles away from our current location.

We are due to move in at the end of the month but we have been told there are no engineers available to install Virgin Media services before 27th April. Seriously?!

No broadband, no TV, no home phone. 

Does anyone know the waiting time is for Sky broadband, home phone and TV, or BT broadband, TV and home phone...??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home - would like to take my service but will have to wait until the end of April?!

hiya @EmsLDN with the installation, it depends on how many engineers cover your area, previously booked jobs etc.. as for the timescale for getting a different ISP you would need to speak to them directly.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
EmsLDN
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home - would like to take my service but will have to wait until the end of April?!

Hi @paultechy,

I really hope you don't take offence but honestly, I don't need you to state the obvious with regard to what impacts on inability to maintain continuity of service from VM. We're not talking about a remote area of the country, we're talking about South London - why aren't VM doing more to maintain services for their customers? 

0 Kudos