Menu
Ian_Fin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving and upgrading at the same time

In my current home I receive broadband + phone from Virgin. On 1st April I'll move into a new home and intend to move these with me (I've already confirmed it will be possible to get Virgin there). However, I am also intending to add TV to my package.

Can anyone provide any guidance about whether it makes more sense to arrange the move and upgrade now, or just arrange the move, wait until I'm in my new home and then upgrade?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving and upgrading at the same time

You'd be able to arrange the TV as part of the move - so you'd stay with broadband + phone now, but as soon as your services were installed at your new address they include your chosen bundle with TV.

That's something the team that manage house moves do regularly, so it won't be a surprise for them to arrange.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You'd be able to arrange the TV as part of the move - so you'd stay with broadband + phone now, but as soon as your services were installed at your new address they include your chosen bundle with TV.

That's something the team that manage house moves do regularly, so it won't be a surprise for them to arrange.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Ian_Fin
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

That's great. Thanks for the information!

0 Kudos