Menu
Gooner1967
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing payments

Hi I made 2 payments last Friday (17/03/2017) I received the confirmation emails which stated the payments would show within 12 hours, shock horror they are still not showing one week later and my account still says I owe the money. I have checked with bank and the funds have left my account so come on virgin get your act together 😡
Are your payment systems as slow as your TiVo boxes, I've been thinking of leaving VM for a long time and this is starting to push me into doing something about it, £115 a month for a useless service and a box that's steam powered
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payments

the online side of the billing dont update until next month, if your account was suspended due to non-payment it can take averagae 12-48hrs for payment to clear depending on how you paid.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Gooner1967
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payments

Cheers for the info, service hasn't been disconnected so that's not a problem, but given that their own email says it should show within 12 hours by not updating until next month they are yet again lying to customers.
I could understand it 40 years ago but not in this day and age
0 Kudos