Menu
richpk1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing payment

So here is the issue i am having right now

I had a bill beginning of January saying I missed my December payment.  I hadn't and was told to email missingpayment department with proof of payment which i did and they replied that my account will be covered and dont do anything until i have heard back

now, its 6/2/17 and i still havent heard anything about this, even after emailing asking to just sort this out.  you have the proof, whats the hold up?  

as of 10 minutes ago my services have been restricted.  now, i have NEVER missed a payment and was told not to do ANYTHING until i get a correct bill in the post, so why the hell have Virgin decided to now actually sort this but **bleep** me off, a loyal customer for many years?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payment

Hi richpk1

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the community about the missing payment.

I am sorry that this issue has impacted your services with us and the experience you have had with us regarding this has not been a great one.

I appreciate this needs to be looked into for you, and investigated, and we do have a missing payments team who do just that.

I can see that since you posted you have contacted the teams and they have requested that the email be resent to the teams as they never received the original email you sent in. My apologies about that.

The teams when you contacted us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 have supported you with this issue since you posted which is great and I hope that there is a resolution to this for you soon.

To catch up with them about this as this involves disclosing account information which is protected for security reasons, it would be great if you could contact them for an update on this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

If you could keep us posted on how this goes for you, that would be great Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
richpk1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i keep getting calls from 01514774600

i this a genuine Virgin number?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi richpk1

Many thanks for getting back to us to check up on the number you have been called by.

This number is one of ours and you have been contacted by the teams at those times are they were trying to resolve something with you.

I can see since you posted that this has been sorted out Smiley Happy

Just keep in touch if you need anything else from us.

Cheers Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos