Menu
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing payment

I am furious ! I paid £70 on the 28th November to virgin media and planned to pay the other £79 today (we are struggling with christmas coming - and I mean struggling)

I received my bill online today to the tune of £320 to be paid 'immediately' as we've now gone over our credit limit of £230 and our account has been suspended! 

You haven't taken the £70 payment off the total owing and put next month's bill on top !

We have had nothing but problems with our broadband, poor wifi signal and tivo (no 'on demand' for up to three weeks at a time) - it is an absolute joke !

We want to know when we can cancel our contract as I'm sure we can get better service elsewhere for £149 per month !

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payment

hiya @Cazzle18 sadly this forum isn't monitored by customer services, you would also need to call customer services/relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us), since to find out the date of contract ending would require Data Protection to be cleared.

as for the first £70 how was this paid if over the phone will show on your account normally within a 24/48hr period, but if you used e.g. a paypoint this can take days and if via cheque weeks.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Happy3456
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payment

I've paid £30.45 today Asda barnshill to bring my account up to date until May months due my account #####################################

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos