Menu
minnie_27
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing credit and tv package

signed up to virgin and was told I would received £100 credit once installation was complete.   Received billing email and no credit shows.  anyone experienced the same and what was the outcome.   also missing channels got free on freeview  but not with virgin, looks like you have to upgrade to get these channels 

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing credit and tv package

Just because a channel appears on Freeview does not entitle you to receive it free on any other TV platform (with the exception of those provided by the licence fee, plus ITV1, Channel 4 & Channel 5 ).

The channels that are on Freeview but not on Virgin (or are on a higher pack on Virgin), are as the result of a decision by the channel owner. Channels have to pay for each TV platform they decide to join. Also if the channel owner takes the commercial decision to join a higher pack & take a cut of the subscription revenue from that pack, they are quite entitled to do so.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing credit and tv package

With regards to your missing credit - have you actually received your first bill yet (and not just looking at unbilled transactions) ?

You sometimes need to wait until the first bill is produced before you are able to see this type of credit.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos