Menu
Anwarga
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missing chat

I put a chat on earlier and now it's missing. All I said was I'm paying £12 pounds more for my 100mbs and talk anytime then a new customer. What's going on virgin media?. Been with virgin for 20 odd years. Thanks virgin media
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing chat

new customers for any company will get a better deal than existing customers to start with (its how companies attract business). These days a loyal customer is just one who doesn't negotiate discounts, even though the discounts won't match a new customer deal. After their new customer discount period they end up paying the same however.

If you want the cheaper prices you will need to be swapping companies after every contract.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing chat

new customers for any company will get a better deal than existing customers to start with (its how companies attract business). These days a loyal customer is just one who doesn't negotiate discounts, even though the discounts won't match a new customer deal. After their new customer discount period they end up paying the same however.

If you want the cheaper prices you will need to be swapping companies after every contract.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos