Menu
Jayvee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing brown box

Hi brown box missing outside home, finding it impossible to contact Virgin regarding this with an appropriate option or sub option on the phone help line.

When Virgin was originally installed the engineer promised to return with a brown box cover as he did not have one with him at the time.He never returned...Condition worsened now cables sticking out all over the place and looks unsightly and exposeded to elements.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing brown box

If you were to call in about it, try using the faults option, then report a TV or Broadband or phone fault (whichever is available.) Or you could ask Customer Relations about it - from the main menu you'd go with Option 4 -> Option 5 (limited hours for this option are 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa.)

Otherwise, wait until a member of the favicon.png Forum Team responds to your topic (up to two weeks wait time for a response.) The staff member can get an appointment booked in for it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jayvee,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

In order to resolve this, we will need to get an engineer out to resolve. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jayvee,

Thanks so much for coming back to me via private message Smiley Happy

It looks as though since you replied to my message, someone else has arranged for an engineer to come out at some point today to resolve this for you Smiley Happy

Don't forget to come back and let us know how the visit goes Smiley Happy 

Many Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos