Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16 (127 Views)

Missing Retail Vouchers

Hi,

I joined in December and part of my package was to receive high-street vouchers.  These have still not been received.  How long have others had to wait?  Certainly not a motivation to encourage others to join when it's been 3 months and still nothing?!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 16 (109 Views)

Re: Missing Retail Vouchers

There could have been a number of things which went wrong, but to get it resolved you'll need a staff member to look into it. At most you should wait 35 days after install to be contacted (by email) about the voucher gift. 

You can call in about the matter by ringing 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into it and fill in an exception form regarding it. Alternatively, wait up to two weeks for a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here to respond to your topic (they can assist with the matter also.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16 (103 Views)

Another customer promised something and not receiving it.
Typical Virgin Media, you have to beg for what is rightfully yours.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16 (90 Views)

Hi Buttercup81,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Message 5 of 16 (81 Views)

Hi Buttercup81,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tuning in
Message 6 of 16 (61 Views)

Hiya,

Thanks for looking into this for me Kath F, I've still not received the email containing the reward vouchers.  Can you follow this up again please?

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 16 (55 Views)

Hi Kath F, still no email - can you help please??
Thanks,
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16 (50 Views)

Hi buttercup81,

Thanks for coming back to me and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. Smiley Sad

OK, I've popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards team to track what's happened here Smiley Sad 

As soon as I know what is what I will be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16 (43 Views)

Hi Buttercup81, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to advise me that the email hard bounced. Checking the email address they have, it looks like they missed out an 'O'. 

I have updated them with the correct address for you now based off your Forum credentials and your account. 

You should receive the vouchers over the next few days. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tuning in
Message 10 of 16 (41 Views)

Hi Kath

Thanks for continuing to follow this up, look forward to receiving the vouchers soon!

0 Kudos