Menu
Emmashort
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missed payment

I have a question regarding missing a bill payment! I have never missed a payment before but things are a bit tight after Christmas. I have a bill of £96 due this month but will be unable to pay until the end of Jan however I have a credit limit on my virgin account of £230 does this mean I will not be cut off until I exceed that amount. 

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed payment

Nope, the credit limit is for phone calls buying movies etc if you don't pay the £96 you will unfortunately be cut off

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed payment

Hi Emmashort, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the community Smiley Happy 

As mentioned by dannylau, the credit limit is for your overall bill total once Call Charges and Pay per view content is added. If it ever gets to £230 then you would be required to make a payment. 

Your bill needs to be paid before your next one is generated. If it isn't then a £10 late fee is added and your services could be suspended. 

If you're ever in a tight spot, the best thing to do is speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They'll be able to take a look at the account and perhaps even offer an extension so you don't lose your services. This can only be offered once though. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos