Menu
JG3870
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Message for VM Staff

Earlier in the summer I received an email from VM offering me a free upgrade to super hub 3.0 but reading at the bottom of the email in the small print it said If you don’t upgrade, at some point in the future your old modem may stop working.

I thought I better request one and selected a date in December for delivery as I won't get chance to set up the super hub until the christmas holidays as i've got to move furniture around to get to the power sockets, I had an email back from VM saying they couldn't deliver in December and offered me a date in October which I agreed to & it was delivered.

A few days ago I received a text & email from VM saying as ive not set up the new super hub I must return the unused equipment using the returns label that I would find in the box, I didn't know that there was a time limit that you have to set up the new super hub otherwise I would have turned down the super hub & ordered it later.

I've looked in the box and there is no returns label in there so how can i return it as i don't want to be charged for something that is supposed to be free.

Please Advise

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message for VM Staff

Hi there JG3870,

Thanks for your post.

I have responded to your private message in order for us to get this sorted for you.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos