Menu
Ian_Fin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Merging My Virgin Media accounts

In my current home I receive internet through Virgin Media and have a My Virgin Media account to go with it. I'm just about to move into a new home, and as I've added TV to my bundle I signed a new contract and am now getting asked to create a new My Virgin Media account.

Is there any way to merge the services I'm getting in my new home into my existing My Virgin Media account?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Merging My Virgin Media accounts

That should happen automatically when you move i.e. your existing My Virgin Media details should transfer over.

How did you order your new services?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Ian_Fin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Each email I've received from VM prompt me to set up a new My Virgin Media account.

I called the movals line to arrange moving my services, and added TV at the same time. As I understand it, my existing contract is terminated on my final day in my old home and a new 12 month contract (with TV added) will begin on my first day in my new home. I was told this would be a cheaper option that just adding TV to my existing contract.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah ok. If they've done it that way then there may not be an automatic transfer.

You should go back through to the Movers team though as they should still be able to manually ensure the My VM details transfer happens.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos