Menu
IanLord
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Marks and Spencer Vouchers

Hello.

I know this isn't a new problem but, After leaving BT i signed up in June 2016 for a Virgin TV / Phone / Broadband bundle partly because of the free Marks & Spencer £100 voucher offer being promoted at the time.

I signed up in the Rochdale shop instead of online as the sales assistant Nathan assured me that the offer was still current, He could offer it too & that head office would give me a call later in the week to confirm this.

It never arrived.No email, No phonecall & of course i have checked my spam email box.

I still have the message from Nathan on my phone.

Could anyone help please

Thank You

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Marks & Spencer Vouchers

Hi IanLord,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers to our customers. This has been done today for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

A member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can look into it on your behalf, but keep in mind there's 3 day plus wait for a response from a member of said team.

Or if you wanted it looked into sooner, pop a quick call into 150 from your VM phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Once put through to the menu choose Option 4 -> Option 1. This will get you through to the Customer Care Team who deal with welcome gift issues. Ask the agent you get through to, to fill in an exception form regarding the unreceived gift. That will kick of a process that will ultimately resolve the matter. You'll be informed of the progress of the matter after doing that.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi IanLord,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers to our customers. This has been done today for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

IanLord
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank You for the helpful reply's.

I still haven't received any vouchers or codes from the Rewards exceptions team. I did receive an email two weeks ago confirming i was eligible for a £100 gift voucher & that i would receive a 16 digit code to redeem in 24 hours.

Its been a long 24 hours.

Any advice as to how to proceed.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanLord,

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers even after we've raised this. 

I will now need to push this up the ranks of our 'haunted house' over to the Rewards team to find out what's happened.

Once I hear back from the 'zombies', I shall let you know. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanLord,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this one for you. 

The team have come back to me today and we're not sure why you still haven't received them. We have popped your details over to Eden Red requesting they re-issue the vouchers for you. 

You should receive them within 48 hours from today. If you haven't by Thursday, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

IanLord
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Its Friday Kath_F & still nothing.

Thank You for your continued help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanLord, 

I don't know what is going on here. I can only apologise that you've still not received them. 

I think it's best we try sending them to another email address instead. Can you pop me a private message with a different email address so I can pass this over to the team to try sending them there.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

IanLord
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The vouchers came through. Thank You both for the attention & thoughtful help with resolving this matter.
Happy Customer i am.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear that Cat Happy

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos