Menu
wayneuk0709
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Making An Official Complaint

I have had my speed's under review since February without any updates other than the usual 'your next review'....

Nobody can tell me what they are actually doing during these reviews as they don't appear to actually know.

It's all well and good getting a partial credit each month, but in all honesty, the service is appalling and quite frankly not up to the service provided. 

I have been with Virgin for a very long time and the past year has been an utter waste of time and I am getting very annoyed at getting anything between 0.10mbps and 3mbps during the evenings in particular.

Can somebody please tell me who I can make an official complaint to before I take it further?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Making An Official Complaint

lineweight
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Going through the "contact us" pages, you aren't ever given an opportunity to make a complaint by email (or at least I can't find any way of doing so). You can choose "live chat" where if you're lucky there might be someone available but you don't have a record of the conversation. Or you can waste a lot of time waiting on the phone for an answer, and then have to go through a fruitless test process that ignores the fact that longstanding problems are unlikely to be resolved this way, and also have no written record of complaining.

So it seems the best approach is just to kick up a fuss here on the forums. At least you then have a record of when you first raised the issue.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Or you can email the CEO. It is not possible to post his email address here as the Censorship team will be quick, the only time you will see a fast response from VM, to delete it.

However if you google CEO and Virgin you should find it quickly. However, just like any way you complain to VM, don't expect a result. 

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Louis_marino
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good luck, I tried complaining in writing to: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ

But never received any acknowledgement or response

0 Kudos