Menu
anapaula65
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Made a payment

I made a payment on 3rd of December worth £ 51, 93 still does not appear on my account and virgin says i have to pay this amount! And why did i pay on day 3 and not appearin my account yet? always have to do the same? But counts are these that virgin does?? I want to get an explanation as soon as possible, because this is not the first time this happens. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Made a payment

In rare cases the amount you paid in won't show in My VM until the next bill, but as long as you have payment receipt of it then you know it is received by Virgin Media. I don't know how you bill so I'll mention a direct debit point below.

The thing to keep in mind when you have a direct debit active and then pay in manually when you have a bill already generated is the following: The payment in one would go into your account as a credit. It would not pay off the current bill, but rather the next bill. When you know 100% Virgin Media have received your manual payment in (and it covers your current month's bill) then call in (150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111) and ask go with the Billing option. Inform the agent you speak to that you want the current month's bill paid by the credit on your account, rather than come of your direct debit. As long as you do this 5 days before the bill due by date, they can make this change. 

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos