Menu
Smudger64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Made a complaint no response

Hi all a bit of advice needed so hopefully one of you guys can help. I made a complaint almost 2 weeks ago about a botched installation and basically useless engineer. I got told I'd hear from virgin within 48 hrs and heard nothing so called again and got told the same thing you'll hear from us within 48 hrs.That has now passed and again heard nothing.I know the codes of practice says you can say you want the complaint escalated to a manager but I'm guessing manager care less about customers otherwise this situation wouldn't happen in the first place. So was wondering if anybody had had the same problem with virgin not bothering about a complaint and what course of action you took.My view on the useless engineer is not aimed at all virgin engineers as the guy who visited 8 DAYS later to rectify this fools work was absolutely brilliant and if virgin trained all their engineers to his standards I'm sure there would be fewer complaints.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Made a complaint no response

Who told you complaints get answered in 48 hours?

Complaints take up to 28 days to be responded to (from when VM receive the complaint letter.) This would be in the form of a phone call, if you miss the phone call. They send out a letter and give you a special number to call, which will then get a callback request put through to the agent who was trying to reach you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Smudger64
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was told on both occasions I'd receive s call within 48 hrs but I guess with the amount of wrong information you are given by call centre operators that's no surprise
0 Kudos
Smudger64
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The complaint was made via a phone call
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Smudger64 wrote:
The complaint was made via a phone call

Then it was't lodged as a formal complaint, more as feedback then. Formal complaints need to be posted in about to: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos