Menu
Javid
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MESS LEFT BEHIND BY VIRGIN ON STREETS.

Virgin recently dug up our pavements, the work has been completed over 2 weeks ago, however the lovely work men have left some things behind like cones etc and they are just lying there. Who is going to come and remove this? Seems a little bit odd that they can't get something as simple as cleaning up after themselves right! So is this mess going to be left there? I don't get paid to clean up after virgin neither do the other residents or the council, so when are you going to clean this up???

Helpful Answers
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: MESS LEFT BEHIND BY VIRGIN ON STREETS.

Which was made very clear in the original post which was neither read properly or addressed.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Javid, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

When we start working in an area to lay cable, I will admit, it's not pretty. But in order to get the cables laid there are certain things we must do.

Don't worry as once finished, things will go back to how they were just with some new tarmac and new cables enabling you to get services from us should you wish to join us. 

Once again I am sorry for the disruption and I'm sure the works will be finished before you know it Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Javid
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you the reply. The work has finished and the tarmac has been laid and the workmen have disappeared, however they seem to have left some stuff behind. So it's not a case of when the work will finish it already has!
0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Which was made very clear in the original post which was neither read properly or addressed.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Javid

Apologies for any misunderstanding - In order for this to be dealt with quickly and efficiently please get in touch with our Street Works Team on *08708883116, option 3. They will be able to listen to your concerns and help resolve things for you. 

Hope this helps and hope everything gets sorted soon for you.

Many thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

*Call costs here 

http://virg.in/CallCosts

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules