Menu
Years17
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Loyal customers being abandoned

Feeling very annoyed and used! Long term loyal customers are being abandoned by virgin media. Stuck in expensive contracts and not allowed to access the same deals as new customers, and we're not talking just a couple of £. For many years i was rewarded for my loyalty, this has changed in the last few years. It's not right, you should be rewarding loyalty.
0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyal customers being abandoned

Loyalty means NOTHING today. Get real and vote with your feet. Dont like it ...move on and find someone else. Dont just sit there and whinge. This isnt aimed at YOU in particular @Years17, just in general Smiley Happy

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos
Years17
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will be in 5 months, have no fear, have reached this point before but this time I don't think they could offer anything.
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

every other provider does the same. also car insurance, home insurance etc. it's a business model that works well for companies. get customers in cheap but make no profit initially then wack up the prices. no one is being abandoned.
Years17
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

For many years i used to get a very large discount for being a loyal customer, it's this that has stopped
0 Kudos