Menu
Thomaswright
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loyal customer who is unhappy at VMs retention attempts

Recently I have had my prices bumped up without any acknowledgement, to which I cannot afford, and I am very dissapoonted in the attempts virgin media are offering to keep a loyal 5 year customer. To the extent that I have had to arrange the disconnection of my services and to look elsewhere.

I actually thought that I would be given a new deal being a loyal 5 year customer and looked after, but hiking my charges up and offering me simply nothing was what I have been offered.

If a member of the retentions team could contact me to discuss this, if not however my devices are planned for disconnection on the 10/4/17.
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyal customer who is unhappy at VMs retention attempts

Thomaswright wrote:
Recently I have had my prices bumped up without any acknowledgement, to which I cannot afford, and I am very dissapoonted in the attempts virgin media are offering to keep a loyal 5 year customer. To the extent that I have had to arrange the disconnection of my services and to look elsewhere.

I actually thought that I would be given a new deal being a loyal 5 year customer and looked after, but hiking my charges up and offering me simply nothing was what I have been offered.

If a member of the retentions team could contact me to discuss this, if not however my devices are planned for disconnection on the 10/4/17.

They can only do so much, the best offers are for new customers not existing ones, thats how pretty much all companies operate

0 Kudos