Menu
Nichrome
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loyal customer gets worse offers than new one?

Hi

I have been with Virgin for 6 years now. My bundle is Vivid100 and just phone, for 46GBP/month.

I have an "offer" that for 35GBP more per month, I can get Vivid200 Gamer. That's over 80GBP per month as a loyal customer.

Now, if I'd be a new customer, I could get Vivid200 Gamer for 50GBP per month (58GBP after 12 months) which is still cheaper than the offer for being loyal.

What is wrong with your pricing??

Nichrome
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyal customer gets worse offers than new one?

That's my Speedtest and uSwitch results. And I pay for Vivid100. PC on a cable, being only device connected to the internet (for testing purposes). So yet another reason to leave VM...

123.pngUntitled.png

jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loyal customer gets worse offers than new one?

when you initially sign up you will get a good deal however over time of course things go up. however the offers for new customers don't rise as much. eventually you will find that a friend signs up and is paying much less than you. but once the promotional offers have ended and increases take effect they wouldn't be far behind you. new people coming along will of course get a better deal at that time and so on.

virgin,sky etc are private companies. if they choose to dangle a carrot to get customers in then hike the prices above what customers who join later pay, they can, will and do. electric, gas, bt, sky, virgin, car insurance companies. they all do it.