Loss of full services

No tv broadband or phone again since last night
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of full services

Is there anything showing in Service Status that suggests an area problem?

If not, you would be best phoning and reporting your fault to get urgent action in understanding where the problem lies.

ighmfc
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you it does show that all services could be off and an engineer is dealing with fault estimated repair time 23:00 today.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully services will be back up and running by that time.  

If the problem shows later as fixed but you are still experiencing problems you are best giving them a call.  You can contact them free on 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or free from any other landline or mobile via 0800 052 0422 (Select option 4 and then 2).

Please reply back to let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
ighmfc
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again, I gave them a call as the status changed to no problems with broadband, this was changed again while I was on the phone the status was updated during running a reset from their end to network error will be repaired by 23:00.

I used the 0345 number to contact them will keep a note of the 0800 number for future use thanks for that. 

0 Kudos
ighmfc
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All services working, thanks for all advice again.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I'm glad I was able to be of some assistance.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.