Menu
JBuckley1996
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Long lead time on upgrade

Hello,

It's the first time I've used this forum but I'm hoping someone can help.

We started our upgrade order (Player Bundle, and weekend calls) on the 20th November 2016 and selected self-install however it has now been changed from delivery on the 24th November 2016 to 10th January 2016. As you can probable imagine we would of liked to have the Tivo box and TV in for Christmas.

We have been told that because the line hasn't been used for a while it needs to be checked out but the previous tenant to our home had a Tivo box and we currently have Virgin Broadband. Does anyone know if it is possible to just have the Tivo Box delivered and then should it not work and require an engineer we can call up to get one out?

Hope someone can help. 

Thanks,

Jack Smiley Happy   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Long lead time on upgrade

Hi Jack

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the upgrade and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm glad to see that since you posted the equipment has been delivered and self activated which is fab!

If you need anything else from us regarding this or anything else then please just pop back to the forums and we'll do what we can to support you.

In the meantime enjoy all that Christmas TV and have a lovely Christmas!

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos