Menu
newbie1001
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Left Virginmedia November 2015 but account still active producing bills

I left Virginmedia on the 29th November 2015. Of course they still took line rental for December so i expected the account to be shut and a little bit of a refund. The problem is i am still receiving bills up to June 2016 VM were actually crediting my account as the discount was above the line rental but since then they are debiting it as there is still a discount applied but this no longer covers line rental. All i want is the money due back which was taken for the December 2015 Line rental and the account fully closing and i will be happy . Please can i have a mail address PM/Email or an address which i can write to quoting this forum post. Please DO NOT ask me to ring as they could not get the cancellation correct in the first place and even with follow up calls this situation still exists. This needs resolving before he outstanding credit is no more because i have no doubt that VM would happily give my details to a debt collection agency to collect a non outstanding debt giving me more issues to deal with. An explanation as to why this has happened would also be nice.

0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Left Virginmedia November 2015 but account still active producing bills

Hi newbie1001,

Here is the postal address for Virgin Media head office who may be able to help?

Communications House
Bartley Wood Business Park
Bartley Way
Hook
RG27 9UP

0 Kudos
newbie1001
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Left Virginmedia November 2015 but account still active producing bills

Thanks for the address will pop something in the post