Menu
gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virginmedia can't afford price rise,

Hello,I want to leave virginmedia and give notice that I don't want to renew my contract which began on 22ndFebruary2016 The costs have risen too high and I cannot afford the monthly payments,I am a disabled oap on pension credit and my budget is very  limited , The costs have risen from under £30 to nearly £50 in this last year which has left me unarranged overdraft charges that I am unable to pay. I am at my wits end trying to  find answers where I can end my contract without incurring further charges.I would be so grateful of any help or guidance. I was a very loyal customer who has been forced to end my services with virgin media. Regards Mrs Gillian Palmer

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leaving virginmedia can't afford price rise,

Details on how to disconnect are here https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Details on how to disconnect are here https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help to do the following  " Not renewing contract that is ending February 22nd 2017" I would be grateful of any help please.also I have not been  able to explain the many complaints by phoning 150 as there is a big language barrier And this has been the main cause of my leaving after bieng a loyal customer

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

try google ceo offlice for the e-mail adreese i took mine to there then on the phones

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

no language barrier - UK based - you might get scotland - wales or parts of the UK but not offshore

Tony