Menu
Treaddie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Leaving the money suckers

Hi I would like to know the best & fastest way of getting away from the money suckers of Virgin Media, tried to get through on the phone today but got cut off after 22 minutes of being on hold wasted over an hour of my life trying to get through, a real pain.

Any Ideas anyone??????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leaving the money suckers

You could try when the people you need to speak to are available- which is UK office hours.

150 Thinking of leaving us, you'll land with retention's who do the disconnection etc...

Not very clear from the website. If you DO get through during the weekend, you land with offshore who AFAIK cannot process your request to terminate,

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You could try when the people you need to speak to are available- which is UK office hours.

150 Thinking of leaving us, you'll land with retention's who do the disconnection etc...

Not very clear from the website. If you DO get through during the weekend, you land with offshore who AFAIK cannot process your request to terminate,

Treaddie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, will do

0 Kudos
Treaddie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got to wait until January before I can leave due to a Sky Sports contract that will cost me £104.00 if I leave now.

After the best part of 20yrs they treat their established customers like S***.

Roll on January.....

0 Kudos