Menu
deadhawkwing
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Late payment fee direct debit complaint

When I signed up with Virgin, I agreed to pay my bills by direct debit, I have the original form that the Virgin sales rep filled in and I signed, and I provided the bank details and circled the direct debit box. However a direct debit was never set up, and I was charged a late payment fee because I assumed the bill would be paid. I have since set up a direct debit on my account online, however I feel like I should be refunded the late payment fee. I'm also disappointed that there is no email address for me to send this sort of complaint to, the only option I have is to call virgin or post a public message. I can scan in the original form and send it across for Virgin to look at if this helps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late payment fee direct debit complaint

Hi deadhawkwing, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with setting up your Direct Debit. 

As far as refunds go, you would need to have a chat with the Customer Services team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They can check in to why the Direct Debit wasn't set up and then go from there. 

In terms of contact, we no longer have an email function. We've opted to provide Web Chat support instead. You can use this by going here: Contact Us

If there is anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos