Menu
Jaq65
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Issues with online chat facility

Since Monday I have been trying to communicate my issue with the online chat facility but I keep getting the message 'All of our agents are currently busy. Please try again later'. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or am I being blocked?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with online chat facility

hiya @Jaq65 not been blocked its just under staffed with so many people trying.. might be able to offer some advice here if you can post your issue in detail, please dont post any personal details.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Jaq65
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks paultechy We were told by the engineer that visited us on Friday that I need to order a SuperHub3 so thats all I'm trying to do. I couldn't get through on the phone so thought it would be straight forward to action on the online chat facility.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

what hub do you have at present, and is it working ok?
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Jaq65
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure but we have had it a while - it keeps cutting out and we have to keep rebooting it. Also, the signal really struggles to reach certain areas of our home.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaq65,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you were unable to use Web Chat as it was busy and for the issues you are experiencing with your broadband connection.

I would like to help further and check this in more detail for you. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your address, I'll look into this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
masterblaster1
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

same here tried it ready to go at 8 am and got it same all day long over period of a week so you not being blocked
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi masterblaster1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting through to the Online Chat team. I can see you've also posted here regarding a box swap: v6 box updates

Checking the account it looks as though we sent out a replacement box last April for you. If you haven't already, replace the V+ box with this TiVo® box as we won't send another one.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos