Menu
Stoddy27
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issue on website

When I visit the Upgrade / offers page I always get the following error this has been ongoing for 2 years

Sorry, something went wrong

Rest assured that the problem is on our end, and our clever IT elves are doing their best to fix it. Please pop back later and hopefully everything will be back to normal, or you can speak to us over webchat.

0 Kudos
cyph3r_uk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue on website

I get the same error, had any luck fixing it?

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue on website

Hi both,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to access the My Offers page. 

As you are getting an error on there, it's more than likely you have a loyalty discount on your account. Most loyalty discounts come with a term that aren't allowed to be used in conjunction with another offer. 

The My Offers page, bases the prices against what you pay now. If you go through with an offer, the discount gets taken off and you end up with a higher bill than you wanted or agreed to. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos