Menu
ahadd1212
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is this the way to treat a customer, how would Richard Branson reply if he was treated like this ?

I tried to cancel my subscription last week as I have has enough of paying £90 per month for service that was not up to it in my opinion, a great guy talked me into staying giving me tivo, quicker broadband and better phone services for £25 per month less !!!!!!!!! oh yes so much more for so much less...............stayed in all Saturday as promised tiro box engineer broadband box......only one box came no engineer, first call, almost 8 minutes on hold to get cut off,  by the way not an option available to ask the question I wanted to ask so I had to choose the nearest, next call 9 minutes on hold, did I mention the crap music, woman answered, apologised put me through to another dept, another 7 minutes, the guy answered looked into it and said he would put me through to the complaints dept, another 8 minutes, the guy took all of my details yet again, then said my password was wrong, the one I had used three times already and for the last few years, he spoke to me for a while and said he would pass me to another dept..........W H A T !!!!!

0 Kudos
ahadd1212
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

finally 1 hour 20 minutes I speak to someone who is trying to help

Spoke to someone after calling in again, (waited only 6 mins this time) this is the first person who has listened and is trying to do something to help, he can't promise but will see what he can do..........................5x12 hours a day working and losing most of my day off BUT at last someone with some sense, even if he cannot do anything it is a relief that someone is listening !! well done Virgin, only took me threatening to cancel and half a day of MY LIFE !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is this the way to treat a customer, how would Richard Branson reply if he was treated like t...

Hi ahadd1212, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear about the issues you have had with changes on your account. 

Checking the account, it looks as though a self install order was placed so an engineer wouldn't come, only the equipment. 

I can see since posting, you've managed to arrange for a visit though. Let us know how this goes and if you need anything else you know where we are. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out