Menu
Jewellery
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Is there a "Wayleave" Team, and how do I get them to speak to me?

I have tried unsuccessfully for the past few weeks to make contact with a team that deals with the issue of wayleaves i.e. the legal agreement that allows VM to provide services via privately owned land to customers that are not the land owners.

I have tried

1. Telephoning - spoke twice to customer services who type away and send e-mails into the ether never to be responded to
  2. I found an e-mail address for the "Plant Enquiries" team - no response whatsoever
  3. Posting a question on VM Facebook page - no success
  4. Attempted to make a complaint via the "chat" facility via the VM website - numerous attempts at different times of the day/night I always get the "All of our operators are busy at the moment..." message

Is there anyway I can get through the VM blockade and actually speak to a human being that is knowledgeable and responsible for wayleave information?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a "Wayleave" Team, and how do I get them to speak to me?

Hi Jewellery

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you have been trying to contact our Wayleave Team but to no avail.

I can fill in a Wayleave form for you if you wish. I've sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm. Once you have replied I can get this form filled out for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mbt
Joining in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Sam,

Please can you advise how to make an enquiry (by telephone or email) to Virgin Media about a Virgin equipment cabinet.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi mbt

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Is there anything I can help you with in terms of the Virgin Cabinet? Is there damage or open doors on the cabinet if so I can report it for you if you provide the address the cabinet is located.

If it is another issue then let me know and I will try my best to help.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
micasa-sucasa
Joining in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

What is the phone no. or email address for the wayleave department?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi micasa-sucasa

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

The number for our Wayleave department is 0870 888 3118  and they're open 9-5 weekdays.

I'm going to send a private message to you for me to also fill in the support form on your behalf.  It would be great if you could get back to me on this Smiley Happy

You'll find this on the forum next to your forum name in the red envelope.

If you need any other help just  'nos dan un grito' - (give us a shout) Smiley Happy

Muchas gracias

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

micasa-sucasa
Joining in
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Karen!
0 Kudos
MikeLON
Joining in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hello Karen, could you please send me the wayleave form as well?

Thanks, Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike Smiley Happy

Thanks for getting in touch here and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm going to send you a private message regarding the Wayleave forms as we have to fill those in on your behalf.

Alternatively you could call in on 150 on a Virgin Media line,  or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and they can do this for you. You can also contact us on Webchat here to arrange these to be filled in for you Smiley Happy

The private message can be found in the envelope next to your forum name.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I am sure Karen will sort this out in a proper manner but be aware that the form requires an 'original' signature from the property owner to authorise work/access so at some stage the form will still need sending out.

Be aware of a current and previous threads where VM sub contractors have had the arrogance to totally disregard authority by trespassing and causing damage. It is a serious issue that needs doing properly.

0 Kudos