Menu
SarahMathis87
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation problem

I was due to have my phone line, broadband and tv install today but as my property didn't have the correct sockets they could no proceed and have rebooked me in for a 2 man installation on the 22nd of April. Virgin Media are expecting me to wait over 7 weeks for anything to be installed into in my property. I have 2 children one a 4yr old and the other 6 months old. I have received nothing but excuses and poor customer service all day.

I am debating making a formal complaint and cancelling Virgin Media in favor of a more reliable provider with better customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation problem

Hi SarahMathis87

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the installation issues you have had and my sincere apologies about the delay to you and your family Smiley Sad

Have you been in touch with the teams since you posted to us about this?

If not if you could get in touch with them either via 150 or 0345 454 1111, or  alternatively via Webchat the teams will be able to see if any availability has cropped up since this was rebooked for you.

If you need further support with this then please just let us know.

Thanks again.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos