Menu
anandgupta
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation of new connection

I just ordered a new connection and given a date of 17th Feb as latest when the broadband will be installed. now when my account is opened I have been given 23rd March( a month and half) later. I am kinda of disappointed and have no idea how can I speed this up. The call center staff is no help either.
Can someone help me with this. I need urgent connection and was told Virgin Media is best in this regards..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation of new connection

Hi anandgupta

I am sorry to hear that this was an issue for you. I do appreciate you getting in touch with us to let us know about this and a warm welcome to the community.

When customers raise requests via our site this give an expected date that we would project for installation. I appreciate that when it came time to book this in for you, that this was then scheduled in for a later date due to availability.

My apologies that when you subsequently called us we were unable to bring this forwards for you.

Please let us know if we can support you in any other way.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos