Menu
andytoddmsp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation issues!

Hi all, I've had nothing but trouble with Virgin so far - but hoping it's all going to get better......

I ordered a self installation hub last week - as the house we have just moved into already had a virgin connection.

After a LOT of back and forth, we have an engineer coming to check it out on Tuesday. My question is, will this engineer be able to instal a new line / socket if the old one turns out to be faulty?

What I don't want to happen is to have to wait for a second engineer to have to come and fit one if the "self installation" engineer isn't able to.

Thanks in advance

Andy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation issues!

hiya @andytoddmsp to install a new line into the property isn't a easy job and can take awhile to be arranged, can run into many weeks.. commonly called 'repull'. but if its the internal cables engineer should be able to re-run cable to location.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation issues!

Hi andytoddmsp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that things haven't gone as smoothly as we'd like. Checking the account though things are looking great since you posted Smiley Happy

How did the installation go? 

Are you enjoying your services?

Come back and let me know how you are getting on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos