Menu
Stevehuey
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation engineer failed to turn up

Installation engineer should have called yesterday AM to instal phone broadband and TV. Waited in allday No one turned up and no phone call to explain why.
Rang today got past from one person to another. To then be told next appointment will be on 27th Feb No sooner
Now I've got no Tv no Phone And no Broadband. I switched from SKY and they have now disconnected my account as arranged.
Now what happens to my landline phone number. Have I lost it.
Trying to get a answer from VIRGIN is like squeezing blood from a stone.
We're do you complain. Can't find an email address
Wishing I'd never cancelled my Sky subscription
Hope someone from virgin reads this. Is this how Virgin treats its customers
VERY ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED NEW CUSTOMER
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation engineer failed to turn up

staff will get to the thread but it takes them a week or so - even then they will not be able to do much - you need to ring or use chat [if available] 

as to an email address - they dont have one

Tony
0 Kudos
Stevehuey
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
But I've been on my mobile several time passed from pillar to post
It's like talking to brick wall. Can't find complaints dept phone number. It's like Virgin don't want people to complain
Thinking I should have stayed with SKY at least they have a helpful customer service tesm
0 Kudos
newsagent
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've just put an order in and got an install date. Was advised on here to keep existing services until I'm happy with the connection. Will cost a bit more but at least I wont be without TV and internet.

If they don't arrive on the date I won't give them a 2nd chance, will just cancel the order.

Have you tried ringing Sky retentions and say you are thinking of coming back, you may get 40%,50% or even 60% discount.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stevehuey, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting installed Smiley Sad

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos