Menu
iainwilson36
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation dates

Can anyone tell me who to contact RE installation. My original installation was cancelled as virgin had not connected the cabinet to the exchange. Tonight i had a call from virgin saying it will be a week from now.....no actual date or times. Do the pre installation team exist? Because i have sent 50 mins on hold tonight!! Still none the wiser.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation dates

Unfortunately it is the Pre-Installation team you need to speak to.  They definitely do exist, but when I called them a few weeks back I was on hold for a very long time (not as long as you though).  I can only recommend you trying again at another time and hopefully you will get through quicker.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation dates

Unfortunately it is the Pre-Installation team you need to speak to.  They definitely do exist, but when I called them a few weeks back I was on hold for a very long time (not as long as you though).  I can only recommend you trying again at another time and hopefully you will get through quicker.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.