Menu
richenley
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation Date

I have recently signed up to Virgin Media and within a matter of days im already having problems!

When prompted for a couple of dates for a technician to come and install the services I had in put two dates (6th December or 10th December). Shortly after I received my email notifying me that a technician will be coming to install my services on neither of these days but infact the 4th December. 

This isnt a problem as its a weekend (usually working monday - friday) however this has now been changed with no reason given to the 14th December - 3 weeks after the order was placed. 

Clearly with a full time job virgin cannot keep changing the date to a date that suits them further to this taking 3 weeks to install services for a new customer is shocking. 

I have tried to call to discuss this and confirm a date but the person I spoke to was unable to do this and simply suggested I call back. I have also tried to change the installation date via my account online and this is not working and promps me to call Virgin Media. 

Please can somebody contact me to sort out this shambles. 

0 Kudos
BridgesLeeds
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Date

3 weeks... sit tight for the long haul!
Been waiting 10 and still no sign of it happening!
Construction team may be able to help you
Virgin Media Construction 0345 045 0595
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Date

Hi richenley, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Virgin Media family. 

I'm sorry to hear that your initial preferred date wasn't available and your order ended up getting postponed. I can see the date for the 14th is still set to go ahead so not much longer to wait Smiley Happy

Let us know how the installation goes Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos