Menu
asellars
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Increases in monthly subscriptions

Dear Virgin Media Customer Service and Customer Loyalty Department,

While reviewing my account with you over the last number of months I have noted that you have incrementally increased my Virgin Subscription since your takeover of UPS.

I took out an account with UPS now Virgin Media on the basis that I was paying either €51 or €55 per month, which is good value for money, and with the exact same package that you are now supplying me with for the increased sum of €73.98.

I am unhappy with this ongoing increase. I have not been supplied with a renewed contract nor information of these price hikes.

I would like you to supply me with information regarding my original contract with UPC and I wish to revert back to my original contract price or if this is not possible to suspend my contract with Virgin Media and move to another supplier

I have also emailed Virgin Media's Loyalty and Customer Service division!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increases in monthly subscriptions

Sorry. You will need to contact VM customer services in Ireland to get a response to your query.

This is a Forum for VM UK based customers. VM Ireland is a totally separate company.

https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos