Menu
Pauie54
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect billing

Hi to all sorry about this virgin have been getting my account wrong since day one they could not install a landline due to no spare sockets never heard that one before they have been charging me £129 per month when it should be £79 according to my contract minus line rental so its on £59 per month this has.been going on since oct last year has anyone had.this problem and.how have u dealt with it i have instructed the ombudsman to take my case on because i have had enough now has anyone got any ideas
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect billing

Hi Pauie54

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about the offering you have had with us and the issues with the line connection Smiley Sad

I am sorry to hear that at the time of your post this was not resolved for you./

I can see that since you have posted to us that you have spoken to my colleagues and they have reviewed the options for you to correct the billing issues for you.

I'm also going to send a private message to you for me to offer some further support and you can find this in the forums on the top right in the

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos