Menu
Sidius74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bills - Terrible Service

I have tried calling and speaking with someone, to be told they couldn't help me so I resorted to using the online chat system to try to resolve my billing issues, however I have never seen such terrible customer service from a company EVER.

My package price and line rental prices have been incorrectly applied since I started my contract with Virgin Media in 2015 and I have still not managed to get them corrected.  Each bill within the promotional period has been over charged by £5.99 for the basic package price and £1.00 for the phone bill.  I have provided proof of the contracted price - referenced emails from Virgin Media that include these prices, however the Chat Room operative tells me that I can't read properly??  I am told they cannot escalate the problem to a member of the management team, Virgin Media cannot deal with customers by email and that I have to write a letter to Head Office to get this dealt with (which, by the way I have already tried!).

Where do I turn, other than taking legal action (which isn't far off now) for someone to actually try to help resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for any advice or information!

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bills - Terrible Service

Have you spoken to their UK based call centre rather than the overseas ones ? - I'm not sure if you have done already (as you sound to have been going around in circles for years).  My limited experience has been excellent and it might be worth you giving their loyalty team a call.

Although they primarily deal with people looking to leave Virgin Media they deal with many other issues too.

Give them a call tomorrow when they re-open and select the option that you are thinking of leaving Virgin Media.  Explain that you have already spoken to many different people and the issue is still outstanding.

Please reply back to let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bills - Terrible Service

Hi Sidius74,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting your bills resolved. 

Taking a look at the account it looks as though this was resolved by adding a rolling credit to the account. We're only able to add credits for 12 months so when this expired, we would of re-looked at this for you if you had reported it to us. 

As we never heard anything from you regarding this nothing new has been done. Smiley Sad

I can see a complaint is open and is sitting with the Billing Team. An agent will be in touch once they've done a full investigation on what needs to be done. 

Apologies once again Smiley Sad 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos