Menu
pjoe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to register to Virgin Media

Ive been a customer for almost 3 years now and in this time I havent been able to register in MyVirginMedia - it seems there is a problem with my surname (I have 2 surnames) and your system is unable to process it... 

Ive been in touch with your Customer Support multiple times re. this issue and it has been impossible to get a call back with a solution or to get it fixed on the phone. 

I am honestly thinking on getting a different provider if I cant get register to the portal online- i want to be able to process my payments and to use my service fully. 

Thanks for helping 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to register to Virgin Media

Hi pjoe

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the issues with your registration for My Virgin Media and my apologies this has been ongoing for a while Smiley Sad

I'd like to take a look into this for you and for me to do so if you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then check into this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we can do to support you Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to register to Virgin Media

Hi pjoe.

Thanks for getting back to me on you PM.

You've given me your address as Dublin and if this is the case this community forum is not where you need to go for support. We deal with UK based Virgin Media customers only and do not have access to Virgin Media Ireland's systems to support you.

To get support from Virgin Media Ireland about your My Virgin Media account if you could follow either of these links to get to the best way of contacting them that suits you as a customer, I'm sure they'll be able to support you.

Contact Us: https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Customer Support: https://www.virginmedia.ie/customer-support/

Thanks again pjoe and keep in touch if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos