Menu
Blacknick
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If I leave Virgin can I access and keep my mail account on another (daughters) Virgin user account?

If I leave Virgin can I access and keep my mail account on another (daughters) Virgin user account?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: If I leave Virgin can I access and keep my mail account on another (daughters) Virgin user account?

No, you won't be able to do so. Virgin Media Mail accounts close 90 days after your broadband service stops.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Blacknick
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: If I leave Virgin can I access and keep my mail account on another (daughters) Virgin user account?

How about starting another service?  Can you retain it then if still within the 3 months?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes - but it'll wipe any e-mail address(es) on the new account when you ask VM to transfer it over. and that mans if you are planning to use someone else's account this will wipe their e-mail out.

Tbh - this all sounds a bit circular.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos