Menu
Luke_C
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I notified of my cancellation on 17th Oct but received no response.

Do you have an email where I can send the Royal Mail Signed For tracking number and a copy of the letter or somebody who can look into this for me?

Thank you.

--

Personal info stripped, I can send it at request.

To Whom It May Concern,

I sent a notice of cancellation to your offices via Royal Mail Signed For on 17th October with my new address as I have had to move rather unexpectedly. I also noted that I was leaving within one month of receiving notification that my bill was due for a price increase, which should entitle me to leave without incurring early cancellation fees for leaving within my contracted period.

I have not received a response.

Please can you confirm that my package is due to be cancelled and whether this will incur any costs, and why.

Thank you.

Notice of Cancellation sent 17th October, 2016 Royal Mail Signed For: KX535993552GB and was received by CLARK on 18 October 2016, 07:44am. Please find a copy of the letter attached.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I notified of my cancellation on 17th Oct but received no response.

Hi Luke_C, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Anything sent by mail can take 28 days to reach the relevant team once our office has received it. 

As you've already moved, this will need to be looked at asap. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to get things sorted for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos