Menu
oldris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need to speak with someone that can explain to me My last bill that I received

I have received an invoice which I can not understand to say that said increase of 200%.

I need to talk to someone who can fix this problem URGENTLY

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to speak with someone that can explain to me My last bill that I received

The forum team take around 5+ days to reply, they don't get involved in billing queries, would need to have chat with customer services via 150/0345 454 1111 online chat http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to speak with someone that can explain to me My last bill that I received

Hey oldris

Thanks for getting in touch about your billing query and thanks for joining us on the forums too Smiley Happy

We ask that all billing and package queries that need to be looked into in detail, are dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

I can see that since you posted you have chatted to the teams via Webchat which is great and they have resolved your query for you.

If you need anything else from us, just drop back and pop your post here. Either we or the awesome community will be able to help you further Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos