Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 9 (148 Views)

I need an email address for Virgin Media to complain - see below

For the attention of Mark Davidson
Executive Director, Customer Care
Help needed!!

I believe a mistake has been made.
My contract is for £55 a month, I then asked for it to be altered to enable calls at any time. This was to be an additional £5 per month to bring the contract to £60 per month. This was confirmed by the operator on the telephone. I will not be paying £81 per month.
As you record conversations for training purposes you should be able to trace the operator and the conversation.
Can this please be rectified or return to the original contract of weekend calls only at £55 per month.

I refer to Online Order reference VM826959644 dated 22 December 2016. Also email dated 28 December 2016 at 00:31.
I was speaking to someone in India and looks as though he has set up a totally new account which was not the object of the call.

Regards,

W E Gunn

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 9 (134 Views)

Re: I need an email address for Virgin Media to complain - see below

Bear in mind this is a community forum so first responses often don't come from Virgin Media but from other ordinary users like myself..  I have flagged this to the moderators to see if they can get someone to assist you sooner rather than later though.

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Superuser
Message 3 of 9 (115 Views)

Calls are only kept for 3 months as far as i'm aware. If this was December then the call likely isn't kept anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9 (101 Views)

Hi commissioner99

May thanks for bringing this to our attention and thanks for joining us on the forums.

I have had a quick review of this for you and cannot see the £81 you have mentioned that you are unhappy about, only the previous package of £55 you have mentioned and the new offering you also mentioned of £60 per month when you have spoken to our teams recently. 

Where have you seen the £81 you have mentioned? Do you have this on an email contract or a letter? Or is this via your online billing?

If you could let me know I can take a look into this further for you once I know where you are seeing this as I cannot see this on your cable account.

Hope to speak soon

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 9 (81 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Karen,

This what I received on 16.07 2017 at 7.20 pm.

Regards,

Bill

[removed by moderator]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 6 of 9 (65 Views)

@commissioner99 - Please remember this is a PUBLIC forum.  By rights Kath should have made it clear that she wanted the information via private message.  @ModTeam can you confirm whether you've passed the removed information to her?

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Joining in
Message 7 of 9 (50 Views)

So how do I get her email to send the information required.
It does not alter the fact that I require help which is now urgent.
As it appears that I am about to pay for something that don't want due a mistake by one of your operators,
Excuse me if I seem a little irate that because I am. Finding it very difficult to make contact by ordinary email.

Regards,

W E Gunn
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 8 of 9 (47 Views)

Click on her name on the forum. Next page will be a button saying 'send me a message'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9 (28 Views)

[ Edited ]

My apologies @commissioner99

I was thinking along the lines that the pricing you had seen was via My Virgin Media and you would be just confirming the place you had seen this not that you would get back to me on the main public forums with your personal information. I completely missed that that might be your response. So sorry.

I did get the information securely connected to our system so there's no need to resend.

@ravenstar68 , excellent shout Tim and thanks for the support.

I'll pop back to the PM you sent to me and update further Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"