Menu
oldris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need Explanation about my current bill into my account...

I need to clarify the current balance in my account since I made the payment more than 2 weeks ago and still showing a debt which prevents me from performing the direct debit

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I need Explanation about my current bill into my account...

hiya @oldris the forum team dont get that involved in billing queries, best to have a chat with customer services via 150 (from virginmedia land line) / 0345 454 1111 could try the online chat via http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop) but its over utilised
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @oldris the forum team dont get that involved in billing queries, best to have a chat with customer services via 150 (from virginmedia land line) / 0345 454 1111 could try the online chat via http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop) but its over utilised
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi oldris

I appreciate you need to discuss your billing with us and you want to look into this to resolve your Direct Debit set up. My apologies the online option is preventing you from updating this currently.

To resolve this it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via the secure methods below.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos