Menu
Kara1609
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have still havent received my tablet' why??

When i signed up to virgin.. in my deal i was promised a tablet after so many days of my first installation, which was in february! I STILL have not received my tablet yet and I am not happy about this.. has anyone else being in the same situation and how did u resolve it! Seems to be all fake promises to me.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have still havent received my tablet' why??

Kara1609 wrote:
When i signed up to virgin.. in my deal i was promised a tablet after so many days of my first installation, which was in february! I STILL have not received my tablet yet and I am not happy about this.. has anyone else being in the same situation and how did u resolve it! Seems to be all fake promises to me.

Plenty customers have unfortunately. You've already started one of the ways to resolve this issue. That is, you posted about it here. So in up to three days a member of the Forum Team here will pick up on your topic. They'll fill in an exception for you, your eligibility will be checked and once that check is passed, you'll receive it not long afterwards.

Alternatively you can speed things along by ringing 150 or 0345 454 1111 (from any other line) -> get into the main menu -> option 4 -> option 1. Inform them about not having received the gift and ask them to fill in an exception form.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Kara1609
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you hopefully someone from the forum team will be in touch by thursday if not. I shall be ringing the number you have provided thank you very much for your support.
Its really disgusting that when you sign up to these companys you dont get what is actually stated.. virgin arent the only ones but its so wrong.
Thanks again for you help x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kara1609,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kara, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this so quickly Smiley Happy 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kara,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the tablet and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over later on today.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
deanbaker1980
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Im having exactly the same problem.  i keep contacting them but all they say is someone will call me back within 3-5 days.  i think its disgusting!  

0 Kudos