Menu
UrServiceSucks
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have cancelled my contract but I'm still being billed

I called and requested that my broadband is cancelled with effect from 14/12/16, yet I have just received a bill for Jan 2017. Please can someone contact me to discuss and ensure that I will not need to pay any more money and verify that my cancellation notification has been actioned?

Helpful Answers
d1ck
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have cancelled my contract but I'm still being billed

Depends when you requested cancellation as 30 days notice means another dd is due

That's if they cut you off as agreed as agreements ARE NOT HONOURED ON A REGULAR BASIS
............FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get cut off soon,
all the best d1ck.
ps. cut off myself this morning no services at all typing this via sky! Be aware cut off
is WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT not at the end of the billing period.....just for spite.

All Replies
d1ck
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Depends when you requested cancellation as 30 days notice means another dd is due

That's if they cut you off as agreed as agreements ARE NOT HONOURED ON A REGULAR BASIS
............FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get cut off soon,
all the best d1ck.
ps. cut off myself this morning no services at all typing this via sky! Be aware cut off
is WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT not at the end of the billing period.....just for spite.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Sorry to hear about the issues with your account closure.

Bills continue to be produced as normal while the account remains active (as we allow you to amend and cancel your pending disconnection right up to the day before for maximum flexibility).

Once your account has disconnected, a final bill will be produced (usually within a few days, but certainly within 30 days) and will credit back any advance charges.

Should this leave the account in credit, we'll automatically refund this back to you in the form of a cheque. Just allow around 35 days from the date of disconnection to receive this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos