Menu
googox
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I'd like to understand my bill.

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who can tries to explain me how it works ?

I pay 41.47 for the bill per month  - this is too much that's why I have cancelled phone services recently ( 2 month ago ) because I wanted to reduce the bill and don't need the phone ( I just need the Internet ). I contacted Customer Service and phone services has been disconnected. They informed me (I pay by direct debit)  I have to pay this amount ( 41.47 I have paid of course ) this time but my bill will be 30.09 next month. I understand .... but only up to that point. Meanwhile they charged me again 41.47 by direct debit two days ago. I don't get it : there is clearly information on my VM account that I have any phone services and any tv services in my package. Why does my bill wasn't reduced ? I noticed CR 11.38 on my VM account some time ago and information this is partial monthly charges ( CR -11.38 ). What does it mean in my case ( CR 11.38 ) and why do they keep charging my bank account 41,47 fee.

I will be really grateful for an explanation.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'd like to understand my bill.

no idea what the credit is - but removing the phone will have little or no effect on the total cost - the line rental cost whilst separate is factored into the total cost - if you remove the phone then other parts of the package will increase

Tony
0 Kudos