Menu
Belcapello
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am not being connected by virgin

Hello, I had an appointment booked for the 26th Oct to connect my 100 m fibre. Virgin suddenly said that they were having an issue and that I would have been kept up to date re the new installation date. After 3 days I called them up but useless conversation. Mid the following week again. The person I was talking with said I would have received a call from the installation team to give me an update. After another week still nobody from virgin called me back.
At this point I need to cancel my contract as virgin showed to not being interested on me at all.
How can I do it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am not being connected by virgin

Hi Belcapello, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you here even if your experience with us has been less than perfect so far. Smiley Sad

OK, I've taken a look at the account to see what the hold up is and it looks as though some work is needed to be done before we can install you. The notes on your account are unclear on what work this is so I've popped an email over to your Area Field Manager - Adam. 

Once he comes back to me with the information, I can offer an update Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Belcapello, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The area manager has come back to me today advising the following:

This is unlikely to be installed as the address is non serve, we need to complete a 30/40m dig to get this serviced

Once the works are scheduled, if they get approved via the matrix, we are looking at 6-8 weeks

With this in mind, it doesn't look as if we'll be able to install you in the near future Smiley Sad 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Belcapello
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Kath
Thank you so much for looking into this.
Actually I cancelled my contract last week as they were jeep saying "we will get it sorted as soon as possible" with no precise forecasts at all. They said I would have received an email confirmation but didn't get any. Would you mind to double check for me that my contract has been actually cancelled.
Many thanks
Best regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Belcapello, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one Smiley Happy

As the account was never officially opened, there would be no contract and the account would remain in a 'Never' status. I can see that the work orders that were open have been closed so this would be classed as cancellation. 

I can see from the notes on the account this is true too. 

I am sorry to see you go and am gutted we couldn't get you installed. Fingers crossed work will still go ahead and it will open the door for you to come to us in future. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos